OEM & ODM Professional Suppiler for Steel Furniture Solutions.
Nowadays, ultraviolet disinfection and ozone disinfection are more common methods. Most people often compare them. In fact, which one is better? This starts with their disinfection principle. Ultraviolet light with a broad spectrum can kill various microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, spores, mycobacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiae and mycoplasma, etc. Destroying from inside, it kills harmful substances. But its penetrating power is not strong, and it can only act on the surface of the object. Different UV lamps have different power and functions, and its working hours need to be determined according to their performance, otherwise it will weaken the efficacy of sterilization.
What is the difference between ozone disinfection, ultraviolet disinfection, and high temperature disinfection?
1. Ozone disinfection is a kind of high-efficiency broad-spectrum bactericide due to its strong oxidizing properties, showing outstanding effects of sterilization, disinfection and degradation of pesticides.
2. High temperature disinfection generally adopts heating to about 120°C and keeping it for 10~15min to denature the protein tissue of microorganisms including bacteria and viruses to achieve the purpose of killing bacteria and viruses.
3. Ultraviolet disinfection: Most products on the market use 20W ultraviolet lamps (radiation intensity should not be less than 70μW/cm2), and the disinfection time is generally designed to be more than 20-50min, which can kill most bacteria. Its disadvantages: ultraviolet rays can only travel in a straight line with low radiation energy, weak penetration, and can only kill the directly irradiated microorganisms, so when disinfecting, you need try to fully expose the disinfected parts to ultraviolet rays.
4. Ozone can also kill hepatitis viruses, cold viruses, etc. Ozone diffuses quickly and evenly in the air, and disinfects without dead ends. Disadvantages: the sterilization time is longer, generally should reach 50-60min; in addition, if the surface of the items to be disinfected has water, the disinfection effect of ozone will be weakened.
GET THE DISINFECTION CABINET HERE
Ozone Disinfection Lamp
1. The ozone can be sterilized by plugging in, without adding any fuel, and the machine is fully automatic control, and the operation is convenient.
2. It is safe and no residue. The killing effect of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus and Neisseria gonorrhoeae is ideal.
3. As gas sterilization, ozone will make bacteria have no water carrier for survival and it is environmentally friendly and has no residue, but lasting effect and reliable quality
4. Gas disinfection can work at room temperature, and it is time controllable. The packaging material of the disinfected objects will not be deformed, and does not affect the printing adhesion of packaging material, and can be used for code-spurting as usual.
5. Economic savings: Reduce the cost of people, materials, and labor during the disinfection process, and improve productivity.
Industrial UV disinfection lamp
The principle of ultraviolet sterilization is to destroy the structure of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) in the body through ultraviolet radiation to bacteria, virus and other microorganisms, causing it to die or lose its activity immediately, while ozone can only kill bacteria but can do nothing to virus. Ozone is better if you only need to kill bacteria.
Which is better, 60-second ultraviolet disinfection or ozone disinfection?
Ultraviolet lamp disinfection and ozone disinfection actually have their own characteristics. Ozone disinfection has a strong oxidizing effect. Like ultraviolet, Ozone light does not produce excrescent by-products. It oxidizes the enzymes inside the bacteria and destroys its metabolism and eventually leads to death. Ozone itself is a gas, which can fill the entire space with hardly any dead ends. However, ozone disinfection is the same as ultraviolet disinfection, and the sterilization penetration of them is not very good. If you want to achieve the best results, it takes about 30-60 minutes, otherwise it will not be thorough enough, and various fungi and pathogens will be revived in a short time. After the sterilizer is turned off, it should be closed for 30 minutes, so that the effect will be the best.
These two disinfection methods are used in different fields. UV disinfection is often used in the medical industry or institutions, such as operating rooms, infectious wards, and kindergartens. Ozone disinfection is commonly used in the disinfection of water bodies, such as water treatment plants.
Furnitopper file and book disinfection cabinet use ozone disinfection technology, and can also add the function of UV lamp disinfection. Two options for customers’ choices and help you have a better effect of the disinfection.
In China, We hope to establish business relationship with you in the near future and time will testify that we will be your pleasant and trustworthy cooperation partner.
Welcome to contact us and visit our company.
Tel: +86 (0)379 65999106
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +86 18338800729